Wednesday, October 16, 2013

West Coast Love

Hubby and I have driven across the country twice now, but until we moved here neither of us had ever been to Oregon. So although my camera was packed away, on a few occasions over the days of our trip I picked up my cellphone and grabbed a few shots from my passengers seat. *This would be a good time to point out that I am the consummate passenger on our distance trips. Hubby has done all, and I stress ALL the driving from the west coast to the east, and back again. Thus giving me the opportunity to grab some memories along the way. He is pretty awesome that man of mine.
So here is my first impression of the beautiful pacific northwest, as we cross over the mountains in Oregon.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too!! I try not to use a lot normally, but these were taken from a moving car so the quality was not awesome. I thought the filters made them look like old photos or something. Pretty sweet :)

      Delete