Friday, April 18, 2014

Blogiversary + The Top 10 Posts

April marks the One Year Blogiversay of this little space.
I cannot believe how much I have enjoyed documenting the last year on this blog.
In celebration I wanted to take a look back at my 10 favorite posts from the lasts 12 months.
Enjoy!

I really want to be painting more in general, and this painting is a great reminder to do just that. 
Check out the full post here.
This is a special moment because I have never tried to knit anything so ambitious, as a sweater.
Check out the full post here.
It was a coooooold winter all over. And our little town got snow.
Check out some snowy pics, and my thoughts on plant smuggling in the full post here.
One of my very first posts, and still some of my favorite pictures. 
Check out the full post here.
Today Feels Like Purple
I just love this west coast sunset. Awesome pictures without any filter.
Check out the full post here.
Life Of A Tomato
Growing my very first tomato plant.
Check out the full post here.
DIY Cork Board Display
This is one of my most "popular" posts from the whole year.
Check out the full post here.
Tiles In Parts
I love doing henna on almost anything! Here is how I apply it to ceramic tiles.
Check out the full post here.
Flowers In The Wind
This was the most fun origami project.
Check out my full post here.
Documenting
Last but not least, one of my favorite posts to write.
Check out the full post here.

Thank you to everyone who has been reading and checking in on this blog over the last year. Your readership means a lot, and I really appreciate you taking the time to look at my photos and read my words.
I am looking forward to the next year, with lots of ideas, and crafty projects that I cannot wait to share.
Thank you again for a really fun year, and have a great weekend.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment